1) Drinking too much water too fast can kill you. BBC (Yes, I put this in here because of the "Hold your wee for a Wii" contest)
2) Being boreded is a bad thing.
3) The word boreded is my trademark word. I use "Dude" a lot too.
4) I only take 3 maintenance prescriptions a day. How many do you take? (My sister seems to think this is a lot ... but I'm an asthmatic ... well so is she ... still.)
5) Many people do NOT want to LOOK for something. They want someone else to miraculously know the answer. Now, look. I know we all get in a hurry and want a fast answer. But when someone tells you "I don't know where the "do this" option is on this website ... then answering with "I don't see it?" doesn't miraculously make the answer clear to everyone else. And why a question, anyway? "I don't see it?" Do you not know if you see it or not? Do you have difficulties?
6) I'm apparently cranky with most people lately.
7) I do not understand why people refuse to poke around a website or computer program and learn the answers they need for themselves. If you go look for it and find it ... you're far more likely to remember it. If it's told to you once, you'll probably have to ask again.
8) I have learned the definition of "stupid question." A stupid question is one which you have asked the same person more than once, expecting to get a different answer.
9) Starting Effexor and a beta blocker on the same day makes you really sleepy.
10) Moving to an office which actually has actual sunlight and not just fluorescent buzzing lightbars makes for a more pleasant work environment and actually improves productivity.
And there you are. Some good things to know.
Now ... how many meds do YOU take a day? Really. Cuz I want to get my sister to calm down and quit worrying about me.
Posted by Red Monkey at January 16, 2007 10:56 AM |
People Say I Have ADHD, But I Think - Hey Look, A Chicken
None...does that help? lol good post!January 16, 2007 11:12 AM
Taking meds, from what I understand, requires seeing a doctor. Doctors are eViL people and I do anything possible to avoid them.January 16, 2007 4:55 PM
I take 3 meds daily, same as you.
Journey Through Divorce
Well IF I was a good patient I SHOULD be taking 2 a day and 1 a day by choice (don't want no babies ya know) so it WOULD be 3 IF I actually chose to take themJanuary 18, 2007 7:29 AM
I take 400mg ibroprufen a day (one tablet) anti inflamatory
and one multivitamin/probiotic a day.
Seasonally (winter) I take echinacheaJanuary 18, 2007 12:51 PM
It depends on how much pain I'm in. Normally I take 1-4 pain killers a day ranging from over the counter to Vicodine.January 19, 2007 1:24 PM
Wow- that is a lot of meds. I take one a day and sometimes 3 depending if I am in pain or not.
Take care of yourself, it is NEVER easy living with any illness!!! A few people may not understand, but they are others out there who do
Enjoy your week-end!!January 20, 2007 1:56 AM
I take about ten a day, but I've got lots of problems. Three is no big deal.January 20, 2007 4:24 PM